FREE Local Pickup is available in White Rock and Vancouver - select "local pickup" at the checkout and we will contact you when your mat is ready for pickup.
Pre-order now available!
Our fall/winter 2023 new mat designs are here! Pre-order now and save $15.
All pre-order mats will be sent out in early November.
Massage Ball for Myofascial Trigger Point Release & Deep Tissue Massage
- Made from premium renewable cork which has been sustainably harvested.
- The surface of the massage ball is sanded to a soft, smooth finish.
Eco-friendly, anti-microbial, water-resistant, and highly durable.
- Easy to clean with a small drop of soap, or essential oil with water.
- EASY TO USE - Simply lean on the floor, against a wall or table and use your own body weight to release tight muscle knots and tension.
- Super lightweight- each ball is around 26 grams, making it perfect for backpacking, travelling, bringing in a bag/purse, etc.
|Size||7cm (ideal for larger muscle groups)|
We're committed to making a difference. Our cork massage ball is not only good for you but also for the planet. No trees are cut down during the cork extraction process, making it a sustainable and renewable resource, and the cork we use is Forest Stewardship Council Certified (FSC). Plus, it's 100% natural and biodegradable, reducing the toxic foam materials in landfills associated with other yoga blocks.
Where did our Qi Flow Massage ball get its name?
Qi (pronounced “chee” ) in traditional Chinese medicine is defined simply as the life force flowing through your body. Acupressure massage loosens up the pathways within the body and allows Qi to flow more easily, reducing pain and increasing blood flow.