FREE Local Pickup is available in White Rock and Vancouver - select "local pickup" at the checkout and we will contact you when your mat is ready for pickup.
Massage Ball Bundle! One large and one small acupressure cork massage ball
Massage Balls for Myofascial Trigger Point Release & Deep Tissue Massage
- The surface of the massage ball is sanded to a soft, smooth finish.
- Includes one 7cm massage ball for Upper Legs/Glutes/Back/Shoulders and one smaller (5cm) cork massage ball for smaller muscle groups such as shoulders, neck, feet, and arms.
- Made from premium renewable cork which has been sustainably harvested.
- Eco-friendly, anti-microbial, water-resistant, and highly durable.
- Easy to clean with a small drop of soap, or essential oil with water.
- EASY TO USE - Simply lean on the floor, against a wall or table and use your own body weight to release tight muscle knots and tension.
- Super light weight- each ball is around 26 grams, making it perfect for backpacking, travelling, bringing in a bag/purse, etc.
|Size||5cm & 7cm|
|Quantity||2 pcs (one of each size)|
We're committed to making a difference. Our cork massage ball is not only good for you but also for the planet. No trees are cut down during the cork extraction process, making it a sustainable and renewable resource, and the cork we use is Forest Stewardship Council Certified (FSC). Plus, it's 100% natural and biodegradable, reducing the toxic foam materials in landfills associated with other yoga blocks.
Where did our Qi Flow Massage ball get its name?
Qi (pronounced “chee” ) in traditional Chinese medicine is defined simply as the life force flowing through your body. Acupressure massage loosens up the pathways within the body and allows Qi to flow more easily, reducing pain and increasing blood flow.